Thursday, October 30, 2008

All Hallow's Eve

How's my best girlfriends??  So, what is the 411?  What is everyone going to be for Halloween?

Giovanni- Captain Hook
Ezekiel- Peter Pan
Joslin (and a few friends I've collected)-Kissin' Kate Barlow (a favorite character from the imaginative and refreshing Children's novel, Holes) and her band of bandits.  (Or simply cowgirls and boys with a slightly less cliche twist.)

What are yal gonna be?  What are yals doin these days? 

Look, I know I've not been the best poster but let's not let Grace's efforts go to waste, LET'S KEEP THE YELLOW HOUSE FOREVER! Keep posting I want to hear what everybody is doing. 

Oh, me.  I am thoroughly enjoying living in Santa Barbara.  I am now substitute teaching semi regularly, for various high schools around town.  Downtown is too fun and too fun.  This is the closest I've come to living in a city of any appreciable size, Santa Barbara is still only 86,000, but there are so many good stores.  Never knew what city life could offer me.  So it's fun going into town, to the beach, or into the scenic hills on a bike.  Everything is beautiful.  I'm running a half marathon on Saturday, Nov 1.  That's in 2 days.  Hm.  Other personal information I guess I'll have to give out over the phone.  So, Grace is in New York.  Crazy huh!  Love you all. You're all my hump days.  Talk soon!


No comments: