Sunday, February 8, 2009

Beth Chon Day

Ladies I'm an awful blogger, but in honor of Beth Chon's day of birth, I've decided to post.  Beth you're the greatest, and I decided to post lots of pics in honor and memory of our times together.  Also, all the things I love about you.  Love you long tyme girf!

Such a good woman to share an emotional moment with.

Loved all the picnics and parties you were responsible for, with a tiny tiny tiny bit of help from the rest of us.  And you ran down this hill with me.  Love you for that.
This was one of the greater days when we were living together.  This was the same day we broke the hammock.
Love the Korean in Beth.
Such a good mom, takin pics of everyone all the time.
Juice boxes and dance parties.  No other words needed.
Love ice cream, love Jason's. 
And this picture, in honor of your actual birthday.  It's so sad that we don't have a pic of your hair on fire, but grace's face is almost as good.
AAAAAAAnd who can forget this night?  Number one, I legitimately looked like a man.  Number two, you rocked everyone's world, and number three, hairy belly.


Anyway, love you girl! I hope you have a fabulous day!  I miss you in Provo every day when I want to walk in your room to paint my nails and just talk about life and you're not there.  Also, no party is nearly as efficiently planned or prepared for since you've been gone.  Basically, you need to come back.  Love love love!

3 comments:

Joslin said...

I second the motions and emotions! Happy Birthday Beth! Love you!

beth said...

Dantzpants, you are the greatest! A whole blog post dedicated to me - best birthday present! I miss everyone and the all the good times we had. I know we're all over the country, but can we all promise to reunite for Megan's homecoming? I just think that would be fantastic. I've got one year to plan the best reunion ever. Will anyone still be living at the yellow house then? If not, we can just camp out on the lawn. Love you all, gfs!

Grace said...

Yes Beth Chon! We should reunite and at the yellow house! ooooh i would love that. i heard you didn't go to utah and that made me sad. I want to hear about your life in a long post by beth chon. loove you forever