Sunday, March 21, 2010

oh hey, sugarhouse.

i have lots of pics but these are the ones i choose to share.
meg and ryan let me and danny go to brian regan with them a couple weeks ago.
it was funny.
danny wore his matix jacket and i told him me and grace loved it long ago.
ryan told me and meg he felt funny about walking around campus with two non-byu students after a thursday lunch.
so we decided to look as studious as possible.
truth is - neither of us even miss school one ounce.
i saw how nice sugarhouse park looked on my way home yesterday afternoon and ran inside and made my roommates drive back over with me.
it was so nice.
friday i went to the graphic design program's final show with brooke to see sister gloria pak who served in the kswm.
i was taller than everyone in my heels and thought rolling my ankle and slouching was better than being 3 inches taller.
i thought wrong.
this is my request:
be my friend in sugarhouse everyone.
or we can be friends in provo.
or west valley.
or nyc.
or busan.
or salta.
this friendship can happen via:
web chat
letters
postcards
pictures
blogs
facebook
txt
email
music
etc
the options are essentially endless.
let's make it happen, kk?
love to each of my girrrrrrls.

oh and ps.
my latest ambition of becoming a florist is coming true!
flowers on vine employee on saturdays and maybe some friday afternoons.
wish me luck.
aaaand floral internship with grace's best florist starts soon too.
thanks life for being so nice.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Wow! I like this all so much. (Except for my super cold pink face picture) Great pictures, great byu campus, great sugarhouse, and yes lets be friends all of those ways all of the time.

Grace said...

and sorry that I didn't even see this until now. That was dumb