Thursday, June 17, 2010

in the meantime

since no one else is posting anything...
i'll take over.
poor jags the fish died yesterday.
kitchen window was left open during the windstorm yesterday while everyone was at work and blew his bowl off the shelf!
roommate ali walked into this disaster and sent me the pic to let me know.
saddest sight ever. poor jags just suffocated to death without anything/anyone around.
see him - farthest thing to the left.
my heart is literally broken.
he will be missed.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Ahhhh we felt so sad about this!! Poor Jags never even seen it coming. What a terrible event

Dantzel said...

here's a story that I feel like applies...Clay Kincaid and his roommates bought sugar gliders but accidentally left the cage door open. They woke up the next morning to find one sugar glider had drowned in the toilet, and the other two were lost, and may have escaped out the window that was open right above the cage. Such a sad story, but at the same time so so funny. Posts about Peru and the rest of my life coming soon I promise!