Tuesday, October 12, 2010

things don't change

 Remember how I hugged Megan and it didn't even click that I hadn't seen her for 2.5 years. I love how things are just the same even when we haven't seen each other in years! Oh I love it so much. Sorry I forgot but it was so nice to see everyone! Even though Brynne went babysitting the night we left and Dantzel forgot and stayed in Provo and instead I surprised her little sisters and got a nice Laurie Marsh visit. Let's be friends again soon!
I don't even remember this next one happening. Was i there?


3 comments:

Meggara said...

well aren't those last two photos so precious!! haha i had no idea that was even happening either. i hope to see you before another 2.5 years go by. maybe joslin's homecoming? or beth's?

brynne frei said...

jos comes home so soon!! let's all go. i don't know when soon is but it's sooner than beth.

brynne frei said...

oh and i loved when you were here too grace and those photos and seeing you. wish you were here all the days!!