Sunday, November 21, 2010

My nephew is benjamin button

Here's the thing. My new nephew Merrick is just about the cutest thing to happen to this world since Emerson and Finlay. Plus in an adorable way he looks like a grandpa/yoda which makes me love him even more. Maybe you can tell from the picture above. I keep thinking about that weird benjamin button movie that Brad Pitt was in. Anyway, my fam got to go out a couple weeks ago to help Ricky and Tisha move into their new house and see Merrick get blessed. I got to go a day ahead of everyone which meant more snuggle time for me=happy happy dantzel. Here are some more pics of the little tyke.

He love love loves his dad. For sure a daddy's boy.

And these ones are really just because I can never ever ever get enough of Emerson and Finlay. They are so dang fun.

Emerson and Me before church.
Try ever getting sick of looking at that smile.
Pretty much being an aunt is the best thing ever.

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

"seven - but i look a lot older"

bejamin button!! i love baby merrick. and you look so dang good in those photos. and emerson and finlay really are so so adorable. i love you being an aunt.

Eli and Ness said...

hahaha He does kind of look like a grandpa/yoda with a cabbage patch kid twist... so adorable!

Grace said...

My friend has a baby that looks like a little darling elf! Maybe they can marry each other someday