Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boys

Hello girls. The time has come for my first post on the Yellow House blog! Big big day.

I was over visiting Dave today and I ran into my friend Lee in the street. I asked him if he lived around the neighborhood and he points to good old 490. GASP! Maybe you guys knew that boys lived there. Maybe not. It's possible that this is a huge shock for you. But yes, BOYS live there! I have known for a little while but I always forget.

I had to go inside to see what the house looked like with boy decorations. These photos are not great since I took them on my phone and I felt like a big dork doing it (since Lee and I haven't really talked in a while), but get a load of these:




So there you have it. Pirate flag. New carpet. New couches. Green/blue walls. Boys.

6 comments:

Dantzel said...

i hate to say this, but i think the boys have done a pretty good job. looking nice and classy, less black-moldish. makes me sad.

brynne frei said...

sure it looks better but i'm sticking with my initial reaction which is: gag me.

welcome to the blog, sam! i had no idea boys were living there. gag me.

Meggara said...

nice and classy? all i see is that flag. gaaaaaag dos.

Grace said...

I do like the dark turquoise wall, that is very nice. Not sure if I like the pirate flag, couch, or plant in the corner? Kind of looks like a dentist's office.

Also, is the kitchen still bright green? And wasn't your room pink Sam? I hope they kept the pink.

Thanks for enduring embarrassment so we could get this yellow house update!

brynne frei said...

did i sound ultra negative? because i really didn't mean to and looking at my comment again makes it seem like i hate this post. i don't. i love it and am with grace - way to stick through awkwardness for the photo for us! i never would have known without you!

Joslin said...

Who's sam? I also agree with the dark turquoise wall, and more classy feel. I like fake plants too though. Don't worry girfs. We made the yellow house what it is and will always be the same to us. I shall never forget.

Mostly I'm just so glad to see that the blog still works.