Tuesday, June 24, 2008

30 days...

...until I come out to Utah! (I imagine this is where Europe's The Final Countdown would come in) Anyway, I know everyone is as excited as I am to be coming to Utah, or at least you should be. So the planner that I am has started to make plans for our reunion. First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle. If you don't know what that's from, then we're not friends.

Anyway the real plan is to be outside 85% of the time and with my girls 100% of the time and sleep 5% of the time. Unfortunately Dantzel has to leave us for some little Taiwan trip thing, but we will enjoy all the time we have with her on Thursday. (I am actually really happy for Dantz Pants and her Synergistic endeavors, but she will definitely be missed)

So back to the agenda. Things I want to do while I'm in UT (which you can choose to join me in or not):

-Go to Seven Peaks


-Have a BBQ on our lawn (like we did so many times before I left)


-Eat at J-Dawgs or Bajios, or both (I'm sorry that a similar picture is already on this blog, but I didn't have any other pictures to illustrate this)


-Have a sleepover (probably not the best illustration of what I picture the sleepover to be, but it was the best I could find. I, however, imagine the sleepover to be just the girls and at the Yellow House)


-Go swimming (I have no pictures of us swimming and I found this somewhat humorous, so I made the executive decision to put it in)


-Jump on the trampoline (if it's still there)


-Picnic (it doesn't necessarily have to be with the Colonel this time because of the disaster we had last time), but I think it could be fun


-Dance (sorry; this was such a great pic of Tree, I couldn't resist)


-And of course, go to Megan's farewell.


So this is just a short list I came up with. Feel free to offer any suggestions. I'd also be up for boating on Utah lake, hiking, and much much more. I love everyone and can't wait to see my favorite people.

3 comments:

Dr. Trevorekian said...

don't know how to thank you enough beth for not resisting and making me look like such a dancing retard.

Meggara said...

who the crap is seamstress.

anyways. betch. this all sounds so wonderful to me. this will motivate me to write the talk weeks beforehand so i can spend every second with you during your stay. except it cant be in the yellow house if there still isnt air conditioning by that point. we might all die.

Grace said...

hahahahaha treevor. love seamstress.

bethyl beth i'm so excited to see you so soon! You are the greatest blogger.