Saturday, June 7, 2008

The UpDates

I Think i actually should've posted this one to factbook. Sorrrreeyeyyeeeeeeeeee

I'm following Beth's suit. Posting to our blog. Remember how we created this blog and everyone was supposed to post!@!!!Q#$$#@*)U40

I haven't even talked to Meggor in like 3 weeks. Where is she?

And Beth and I are being chased by s&d management for rent that they don't deserve.

And Dantzel is doing I don't even know what.

And Brynne is working at DFCU and loving life as far as I can tell.

ANd JOslin is in CA.

But really, where is everybody? Our url is "theyellowhouseforever" so lets make it forever, ok?

Ok. Well up in SLC, where no one else is, things are pretty exciting. I work everyday. 9-5. or 10-6 or yeah. And I can't wake up any of those days. It's still cold and I complain about it everyday.

Here's a new pic from meee
It's just me and Natefest up here. We miss everyone at the YellowHouse. Loves and hugs

2 comments:

Grace said...

ya, i agree grace. that's so true

brynne frei said...

I think you guys look good.