Saturday, August 8, 2009

this isn't a joke.

Thanks for welcoming me to the blog, Gracia. This is the latest news. Our house is now blue. Worst news of everyone's life. I left for California Monday night...got back on Wednesday afternoon and saw this. Dantzel and I have both screamed and cried over this many a time and our final conclusion is that...it's fine...because now no one will be able to enjoy the yellow house again like we did. Maybe for the YHR 2010 (prob now 2011) we can all just wear yellow in memory of our once beautiful Yellow House. Miss you, Beth (I'm with Grace, where are you gf?) and Gracia. Wish I could join D in her travels back there next week.

1 comment:

beth said...

I guess it's no longer the Yellow House forever. I actually like the blue, but I do miss the shabby yellow house that I fell in love with and all its imperfections. So glad you're finally on the blog, Brynne! And D-pants, maybe you and Grace should consider making a visit to DC one of these days (it's only like 4 hours away). I promise to write on the blog soon, maybe when I actually have something to share, other than me just working all the time.