Saturday, August 8, 2009

Inviting Brynne.

This post is happening backwards. It started out with me talking about Brynne but then when you add pictures you have to drag them down and that makes me crazy. So here we go backwards. (Plus i have to go so this may look really disorganized.)

Inside the Paris, Idaho Tabernacle. Designed by a ship builder! It is beautiful.


Dave is back from China! That is exciting.
We hiked to Cecret Lake (i wish it was spelled Secret) and there were sooo many wild flowers. Everyone should hike there.
We visited my dearest friend Maria at her City and County Building job! She felt like a thumbs up was needed for all of our pictures. Weird Maria.
She works here. Not fair

(and this is where it was supposed to start)


Brynne! Remember how I said I wanted you to write on our blog but I thought you wouldn't want to? But then you did? Sorry it took me so long. You lived at the Yellow House longer than me and really everyone besides Jos. So you deserve it girl. Keep us updated on what is happening!

Dantzel comes to visit me next week and I'm so excited! I couldn't feel happier to have a friend like Dantzel for so long in my life. She was still my friend even when I was doing all those karate moves (thanks brynne, not.)

I had a very very nice trip to Utah full of visits and driving. It was really hot but I really liked it. I had my first experience visiting Logan/Utah State (where I saw Dantzel for like 3 seconds) and discovered the Fashion Box which was a personal favorite.I realize we all run out of names for stores, but really? No one is this desperate. I liked this also.

It is really easy to capture these pictures when you are stuck in Logan traffic. Logan traffic? That seems weird.

Okay I am going to go to a Civil War reenactment. Is that spelled right? I promise I will be really careful. I love all you girls so much! Beth. Please post. I don't even know what is going on with you at all.

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

i love reading your life and looking at your purple dress. i'm going to sneak into dantzel's bag and come visit(save room, d).