Monday, December 28, 2009

I'm on Virgin.

I just thought I'd brag and write a post since I have free Google Wi-Fi on my Virgin America flight. The internet is a little spotty and my laptop is almost dead (they really should include plugs on these things) but some internet is better than none - maybe.

Today everything clicked when we were taking off from San Francisco. My job totally has meaning. I've always wanted to help people, work for a non-profit or something like that but that's never quite worked out. Today I connected it. Airplanes are good because they help apostles get all over the world and missionaries all over the world for that matter. That's good because we can bring more people to the gospel. Airline companies need office supplies right? They need to buy printers, they need paper, pens, tape, etc etc. And while they could do without all that it just makes things more efficient (actually they probably couldn't do it without all that stuff.)

Anyways, my point is we are all doing good things! Dantzel is a nurse (or going to be) and she directly helps people! She is right there with them. Joslin, Beth, and Megan are directly teaching people the gospel, saving lives or saving souls really. And Brynne, well she sells people surveys. Just kidding Brynne. I will connect. Brynne sells people surveys that help us better understand people. I bet BYU has discovered lots of nice things to help strengthen student's testimonies. I don't even know if that makes sense. It's past midnight on our flight. So anyways, we all directly/indirectly help people which is nice right?

I hope everyone had a nice holiday! (and by everyone I mean Dantzel and Brynne. Since no one else is even here. Megan gets home so soon though!! Wow.) Love you both and love to all who are far away!

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

hahahahahahahah. i love you for too many reasons, gracie. you really did get it all figured out. maybe once i get a new job, i'll be able to help people more :) love love and happy new years!

brynne frei said...

eve. new years eve. or happy new year. love.

Dantzel said...

Oh my! I loved all the connections. So glad you established that connection so you can love that job of yours. Thank you Virgin America, for providing us with this moment. We heart you.