Saturday, December 5, 2009

remember?

That time Grace and Dave got married?
And we all got to see Ashley's beautiful house.
And creep pretty D, see Grace, embarrass me, and hear Ashley's stories?
Or when Charlotte gave Ashley her wedding gift?
or when Grace had such a struggle with wax hands?
and "you wear THESE?!!""
or..."it's TRUE!"
and when Joey painted his nails.
and really did do a better job than Ashley.
And how much we loved our mini bouquets?
And Dantzel fixing my bangs all day/morning.
Or Grace not being able to kiss Dave in front of everyone.
Or how much we loved everything about Grace's hair, flowers, dress.
And D still being the best substitute boyf.
And the photog catching on to traditional pic.
And Dave and Grace looking so classy.
or this hahahaha
And navy blues looking so good.
Or my dress not ever staying down when I sat.
Or Grace still not being able to kiss Dave in front of everyone.
And missing Meg, Beth and Jos.
Or "I kissed a girl!!!!"
And the bathrooms with deodorant and mouthwash.
Or how many times we tried taking this pic?
Or when we saw Grace and Dave driving to Sundance?
And the text that followed..."creep!"
Or the magical reception with the best centerpieces.
Hot chocolate.
Laurie's choc chip cookies.
Darcy and Adam?
The jumping picture and how much Grace hated that idea.
Or me forgetting my card.
And how these are the only two pictures I took that night.
And how there was a mini high school reunion?
The blog was just feeling sad without any posts and I had too many pics to share.
I miss my girfs and loved spending a whole weekend with my favorite girls.
Still so happy for you, Gracie!
We love Dave and are so happy that you found ultimate happiness.

4 comments:

Dantzel said...

You nailed this post b! Everything great about the day made it and I seriously just laughed out loud for like 5 minutes remembering that day. Loved it!

Grace said...

Brynne. You always tell stories with pictures so well! I love love being your friend. Gracias for all the nice shots

Laurie Marsh said...

Yea Brynne! Thanks for the great pics. Love them. Sorry Dantzel to be a crazy mom that leaves comments. Love you!

Julie said...

I'm not the only crazy mom, I see. It's a club.