Friday, August 13, 2010

Psych

Remember the time I had big plans to move to California? Well, not anymore. I was lucky enough to get a call from the ICU where I did my capstone and they offered me a position there! So, even though I was really excited to move to Palo Alto, it looks like the California plans have been put on hold. I decided this is an amazing opportunity that I can't really afford to pass up. The ICU is exactly the type of nursing I want to be doing, and I'm so excited to get started there!

Because no blog post is complete without a picture, here's a random one. This may or may not be one of the only pictures I have of myself in nursing school. You get the idea.

2 comments:

Grace said...

yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

Not b/c you R not going to CA. But b/c you got a cool job! So proud of u gf

brynne frei said...

i can't compete with grace's comment but am so proud toooo! SLC SLC SLC! love you girrrl