Saturday, July 11, 2009

Preparing for departure

I have very little time now, but I still want to drop a line to my girfs. I am getting even more excited as the time draws nearer to my entrance into the MTC prison! I can't wait to go serve Heavenly Father and I am sooo glad that I made the final decision to go. I feel like right now will be the easy part of my mission: before I leave, that is. I know it will be hard but I am still really excited.

I will probably be able to go to the Buenos Aires Temple when I first fly into Argentina. I am reeallly excited about that. I can't believe 3/5 of us have already gone through the temple for the first time...so when I say that IT IS AMAZING, some of you will already know that. I LOVE THE TEMPLE! I have gone twice now and it is so great. Work toward the temple girlfriends. Anyway, I have all my mission stuff packed and ready to go, all ready already so I have 1 1/2 weeks to do all the other things that I've wanted to do in my life until I die, I mean depart.

Uh oh I got to go. Let me know how all y'al are. I'll try to call each of you before I leave and I'll do a better post in a couple days. I will be in Provo the 22nd in the morning before I go in, if anybody wants to have breakfast or anything, that would be fun.

Look up a picture of the Buenos Aires Temple. I tried to post it but my comp is being too slow. Oh, I sold my computer. I'm glad about that. But I miss it already.

3 comments:

Dantzel said...

Yes yes yes Jos! You are so great! You are going to be such a fabulous missionary! I wish I was in Provo so I could make you a breakfast like we always did. Or we could have had a breakfast bbq. So sad we're missing out on that opportunity.

beth said...

Um, so sad that you are leaving and that I won't be able to see you before you leave. I wish I could come to your farewell, but this is the busiest work has ever been for me. You are going to be an amazing missionary and those Argentinians are going to love you! I am so glad you love the temple; it really is AMAZING.

PS - Please let us know when you learn how to say "hump day treat" in Spanish.

brynne frei said...

Jos! I will be here and I will be waiting for your call about breakfast next week. Cannot wait to see you before you become a sister mish!

And what the, Beth? Why don't I know anything about your life and you going through the temple?