Saturday, July 25, 2009

summasumm

Well hey! I've been such a terrible blogger and I think that's mostly because I haven't even been around to think about things like that.  I can't even tell you enough how sorry I am about that one. My b girls, my b. Here's a couple updates on my life this summer, since I returned from the other side of the world.

First off, my cutie sister Allie got married. She and her husband Mike are just about the greatest people I know, and the whole day was a big big success.  The whole event was real classy and I was proud to be her sister at that moment. Here's some pics of the wedding day and the festivities.




Sorry about the lack of pictures, but the truth is I'm far too lazy to go through the thousands we got and find the ones I like the best.

Pretty much every other waking moment of my summer has been spent as a health counselor at EFY, which means I don't really have a life.  There's a complete lack of documentation of my life right now, and I apologize for that. The only pictures I really have are from the one week I did in San Antonio, when the other counselor took all the pics and then I stole them off facebook. So here's some from that week at least.

First of all, when we got into San Antonio, Hertz offered us an upgrade to a mustang for 10 dollars to which we said, "yes, please."  Probably the best decision of the whole summer, and it may or may not have resulted in a photo shoot. Just sayin.

I spent the 4th of July at the Alamo. That was neat.

There was a semi-great statue that we took pictures in front of. There's one of me on that animal somewhere.

Aaaaaaand last, but certainly not least, the crowning gem of the summer. There was a counselor who is an aspiring cartoonist, and the health counselors asked him to draw us as anime. This is me as a hot pixie, Dan as a celtic warrior, and Katelyn as an elfen princess. Suuuuuch a big success.


That's pretty much my life in a nutshell. Oh and I make friendship bracelets like I am 12 again, but it passes the time. I'm getting excited to come pay Grace a visit in NYC in just a few weeks!

1 comment:

Grace said...

OOoh yes I can't wait!! Don't forget that we have to make friendship bracelets when you visit. And bring me the new EFY cd haha