Monday, January 25, 2010

Record Setter.

That's half the reason this post is happening. I'm pretty sure it will set a record for the most posts on the blog in one month, and it definitely sets the record for the most posts I've written in one month. So why not? The other half of the reason is because I'm now at least semi-blonde. The story goes like this. I had highlights, but was ready for more color. I was thinking go blonde by summer, and do an inbetween job right now. Kind of ended up pretty blonde, but I'm not even mad about it one bit.

Me and Allie, the wonderful lady who makes it all happen. Highlight of being blonde so far is having everyone I know on campus having to do a double take to recognize me. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable for 2 seconds, but we do fine once they put two and two together. So there you have it, ladies and gents. I'm officially coming out of my brunette box.

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

i love you being in the blond box!

Grace said...

love it love it! brynne. your turn

Nicki said...

You look like Maddie in that pic... Love you