Saturday, July 24, 2010

I like your faces


Haha Saturday night entertainment. At first I was really confirming everyones pictures but it just got to be too much clicking and too much work. I'll do it eventually.

Click on them and see them bigger.
Dot chon success! besides some nephews, hayleys, brad rays, jacintas, and mes mixed in there


It found some nice ones of Jos including a picture of me with wet hair and ashley opening her mouth really big. 
A lot of people that look like Dantzel....including Connie, dave's sister, tori amos, dave's other sister, etc.
This is when it got Dantzel right! Only a few megans and other randoms in there.
I don't even remember who this one was for.
Success for Brynne! A random girl from a quiditch picture taken in highschool and dave's nephew connor mixed in.
Not as much Brynne success. Lots of randoms mixed in,
It had a really hard time with Megan. I guess everyone looks like Megan.
More people that look like Megan.
There was a lot of Dave success which means that I don't have enough pictures of everyone else! My comp has learned his face.   



I can't wait until the day that I have more pictures of everyone besides what I have in the Yellow House album on my comp. Love to you all!

2 comments:

Meggara said...

i really appreciated this. thank you gracie.

brynne frei said...

seriously - this made me laugh so hard. you da best gf. october!!