Sunday, July 11, 2010

Yeah Dantzel

I wanted to write a "I'm mad at you dantzel post" too but Brynne beat me to it! So dantzel I'm mad too. Tell us what is happening right now. Tell us about summer in Provo, tell us about where you are working, tell us what you are doing when you work, tell us and SHOW us peru, and just tell us everything else okay?

Happy 4th of July from us! Last week. This is with the front-facing camera and we didn't even know where to look. It's grainy because it was dark.


And this is my niece Kyra! (Keeera) In case if you haven't seen her yet. I haven't seen her in person yet but hopefully will soon!


Love all you girls, wherever you are. One day we will all be posting on this blog because we will all be home from our missions and care about the blog (DANTZEL). just kidding dannnntsslll. I said it just like that this morning for you girl.

1 comment:

brynne frei said...

i love keeeera haha. remember when she was born while i was there? love that. thanks for being my yellow house blogging friend. i feel like we're donig a great job keeping it alive. lvoe love.