Friday, September 17, 2010

i thought it was over.

so as i was driving home from school today i saw that the flag on the porch was gone and i felt such happiness! 

but then i looked up..

..and the other one was still there. and i was sad. 


and then i saw how the next door neighbors tried to match them in ridiculousness. and i was sad again.


but then i walked into my house and i saw this sweet ace parlor! and felt somewhat happier.
maybe you guys can come sit in it with me? 


and thanks fb for notifying me of things like this. just keepin us yh girls together. 

5 comments:

Dantzel said...

here's the thing. i don't use facebook for my mobile phone. facebook's a liar.

Dantzel said...

here's the thing. i don't use facebook for my mobile phone. facebook's a liar.

Eli and Ness said...

I miss your face!

Grace said...

oooh nice parlor! And wow. They really are the new yellow house.

brynne frei said...

yeah we're going to sleepover here for sure. and i hate that facebook is a liar!