Wednesday, September 8, 2010

job.

gals. girfs. ladies.

my job is such a good time and i wish you could all sit in this cubicle with me. let me share with you one of the gems from today:

Welcome to Mormon.org chat.

A representative will be with you shortly.
Me: hey bob
Bob: Hello
Me: What brings you to Mormon.org?
Bob: I have a question
Me: okay go ahead
Bob: Is having over 17 wives...frowned upon?
Me: Yes
Bob: Oh okay
Bob: Gotta go make some phonecalls
Bob: Thanks so much
Bob: Bye Megan!
Bob: (The visitor has left this chat.)
The chat session is disconnected.

..hope you guys enjoyed that as much as i did. loves all around.

2 comments:

brynne frei said...

haahaahahahaa

thanks for setting him straight for all of us, kegger.

Grace said...

haha phonecalls. you should post that on this site! http://notalwaysright.com/ I seriously could read this stuff alll day