Saturday, September 18, 2010

i'm coming at you

The first thing I realized when I booked our tickets for UT was driving the alpine loop! No one could be more excited about that. And then I thought of Utah Lake. Why do I love that place so much??

 

So, don't get too excited but Dave and I are coming Oct 1 - 6.  These are the things I've thought about so far. Sleepover at Megan's house.  Come and hangout at my parent's house. Going to the DI on 45th south. Eating at places that Brynne and tan the man know about. Dave wants to go to Cafe Rio, Bajios, and Panda Express and some random place called Ze Tajas at Gateway that has the best apple crisp in the world ( i didn't even try to spell it right.) Brooke having a second ice cream party to help us feel like we didn't miss out.  So tell me what you are doing! Can we be friends?? Wow I'm way too excited. I would like you to comment and tell me all your plans for those days so you can be my friend every second. Jk

P.s. I love that everyone is keeping this blog alive!! I feel like such nice friends with everyone because i know kind of what you are doing. So thanks

3 comments:

brynne frei said...

yes yes yes yes yessss!! i can't wait. i'll let brooke know and we'll get the ice cream maker going. and heck. i'll just make a post and draw pictures on paint of all the things i want to do. that could be a fun time. okay bye and see you SOON!!

Dantzel said...

i like all those words! really can't wait until you're here and we can all hang out all the days and i'll just hop the fence and come in the back door at your parents house and maybe bring creamies? big success.

Meggara said...

I WANT TO BE WITH ALL OF YOU EVERY SINGLE SECOND.