Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mayday

So here's the thing. I tried to come up with some sort of catchy sea phrase for the title but really all that came to my mind was "houston we have a problem," "all hands on deck," and "walk the plank." At least two of the three have something to do with a ship. Anyway, Sam sent me a picture the other day of the latest decor at the once yellow house. Just a brief reminder, the new girls want it called the pirate ship now. . We thought it was bad before with a new paint job, but they really took it to the next level with these flags.
One on the porch, one in grace's old room, and one even on the roof. Way to go ladies, you've outdone yourselves.

4 comments:

Grace said...

I can't even handle this I love it so much. I fully support their pirate ship and flags. It just doesn't even make any sense at all - great catch Dantzel and Sam!

brynne frei said...

i'm going to blow them up.

Meggara said...

i saw that and i hated it way way bad!!!!

Grace said...

ps. dave really likes it and thought it was real funny